AirSelect puts comfort, control and healing in the hands of the patient with the most-advanced pneumatic walking boot available. Beneath its sleek appearance are patented technological advances that work together to enhance treatment and improve outcomes. The integrated inflation system lets patients inflate each aircell individually, to maximize comfort and minimize edema. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight, lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait allowing a continuation of everyday activities. AirSelect offers superior comfort and faster healing.
That’s the ultimate combination!
- Specifically designed for stable fractures of the lower leg, foot, and ankle; severe ankle sprains; and post-operative use.
- Two customizable distal aircells.
- For moderate level of support for foot injuries.
- Specifically designed for metatarsal fracture, forefoot and mid-foot injury, acute or postoperative use, bunionectomy, and soft tissue injury.
- Pre-inflated front panel aircell with two customizable distal aircells.
Rebound Diabetic Walker
Offloading has proven to be a key factor in foot ulcer treatment and entails reducing pressure on the plantar area in general and the ulcer site in particular.
The Rebound Diabetic Walker is uniquely designed for effective treatment of plantar foot ulcers. It enables easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient's mobility during the healing process.
The Rebound Diabetic Walker has major advantages over diabetic shoes and shoe inserts in its healing effectiveness and over total contact casting due to its ease of use, speed of application and low cost.
- Effective tri-laminate insole with removable shock-absorbing hexagons that promote ulcer offloading and a Plastazote top layer that evenly distributes the pressure.
- Patented pressure relief valve for preventing over-inflation, while balancing compression with customized fit.
- Positioning Portals allow the clinician to check the fit of the walker at the heel bottom, in order to ensure appropriate positioning of the foot in the walker.
- Anatomically designed shell that minimizes shear forces by immobilizing the foot and ankle at 90 degrees while providing protection.
- Flex Edge® technology for relief of pressure points.
- Rocker Bottom outsole for a smooth roll over while allowing for individual natural toe out.
- Soft and breathable machine washable liner for hygiene promotion and prevention of infection.
- Tamper evident strapping for compliance monitoring.
The Speed Brace is constructed using our patented Exoform molding technology to create a “hybrid” between a rigid stirrup support and a soft ankle support. The softgood is made of a breathable mesh aerospacer overmoulded with a semi-rigid plastic exoskeleton.
In addition, the softgood aeromesh is highly breathable, increasing comfort and greatly improving the hygiene of the product.
The Form Fit Ankle has multiple applications in both clinical and athletic environments (sprains and strains, post cast, support for weak ankles, sprain prevention, etc.).
Drop Foot Bracing
Dropfoot is a condition characterized by weakness or paralysis of the muscles involved in lifting the front part of the foot.
It causes a person to either drag the foot and toes or engage in a high-stepping walk called steppage gait. A significant number of individuals – men and women, young and old – experience difficulty with the most simple day-to-day activities because of mobility dysfunctions such as peroneal nerve palsy that lead to dropfoot.
From simplistic plastic splint to the advanced bionic Walk Aide that stimulate the peroneal nerve we can help improve your gait and counter the symptoms of Drop feet.
WalkAide is a revolutionary medical device that leverages functional electrical stimulation (FES) to improve walking ability of people living with drop foot.
MiniTrax Pediatric Brace
Ideal support and comfort for your smallest patients with mild to severe foot and ankle injuries
MiniTrax is the only pediatric walking boot to feature kid-friendly design elements that make wearing a boot less intimidating. Beneath the fun exterior though, the MiniTrax is a serious boot with big benefits.
Gradual Compression Socks
Medical grade compression stockings are unique in that they provide GRADUATED COMPRESSION, that is, most of the squeeze or pressure is at the foot and the least amount is at the top of the stocking.
Therefore, the right degree of compression prescribed is of utmost importance. Each patient must be measured and fitted to ensure optimal results for each patient’s special requirements.
Different classes or compression:
- 8-15mmHg TED for aching legs and minor swelling
- 5-20mmHg CL 1 ideal travel sock and minor varicose veins
- 20-30mmHg CL2 presribed for Dvt and post sclerotherapy
- 30-40mmHg CL3 prescibed for Lymphedema severe edema
- Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Leg ulcers